QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Wendy, the K-pop singer of the girl group Red Velvet, releas

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Wendy, the K-pop singer of the girl group Red Velvet, releas

Postby kafa88 on 08 Apr 2021, 11:39

Red Velvet's lead singer slotxo Wendy (Wendy Chun) arrived at peace and tranquility on her first solo album, "Like Water," released on Monday.According to the 27-year-old pop star, the theme of the five-track album is "consolation" and "empathy", the message conveyed through a series of ballads and soft pop songs. It was preceded by a pair of singles: sweet and sentimental pop, Like Water, bolstered by soaring string instruments and a hopeful ballad when the rain stopped.

"I put a lot of emphasis on making an album that people feel comfortable and warm, so there is a feeling of healing when they listen, even for a short time," she revealed at a press conference on Monday. And since so many of the lyrics contain warm messages, I do my best to convey that with my vocals as honestly as possible, so I hope many listeners can relate to the message I'm conveying.Do you have questions about the biggest topics and trends from around the world? Get answers with SCMP Knowledge,

a new curated content platform, complete with descriptions, FAQs, analytics and infographics brought to you by our award-winning team.Like Water" was also the time of treatment for Wendy, who had a serious accident involving the show in December 2019, after which she had to recover from a broken pelvis, fractured wrist and cheekbone.According to Wendy, When This Rain Stops' lyrics reflect her personal story and that she finds "there are many fans who are supporting me"

while Like Water is more romantic. Wendy said that she wrote the lyrics. "I just want to thank you for believing in me", inspired by her fans.The album comes with a music video for the single Like Water.Wendy is the first of five Red Velvet members to release a solo album, although last year saw Seulgi and Irene members join forces to release their mini album "Monster" in July.The album features Seulgi's collaboration with Wendy on the cheerful show Best Friend, inspired by their relationship with each other.On Tuesday, Red Velvet's official Twitter account tweeted that Wendy had set a new record for Korean female
kafa88

Re: Wendy, the K-pop singer of the girl group Red Velvet, releas

Postby gdgoenka123 on 09 Apr 2021, 08:07

G. D. Goenka School Rohini is a legacy of independence, undertaking and unrestrained choice. An ideal conversion of custom and advancement, work and play, logical necessities and worldwide difficulties, rights and obligations, Goenka makes objective creatures who amicably associate with the fundamentals of the worldwide world and work with the dynamism of the individual and the cogency of the system.

Schools in Rohini
Best Schools in Rohini
GD GOENKA Rohini
Best Schools in Delhi
Nursery Admissions 2021-2022
cbse school in Delhi
rohini school list
top 10 schools in rohini
cbse school in rohini
Top Schools in Rohini
GD GOENKA
gdgoenka123