QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

I better watch myself or my knees won't allow me to play fr

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

I better watch myself or my knees won't allow me to play fr

Postby Sunxuemei on 15 Jan 2021, 02:29

Not quite sure MT 2K21 yet. But I'm hyped I have that many and don't need to use any on QuickDraw haha. I'd like to go HoF range extender, deadeye, difficult shots, grab & shoot. Subsequently like gold HzH, green system. And silver volume shooter. That is just off the top of my head tho, might be missing a badge I would like to have.Just keep grinding and the job will pay off.

It really is. I've seen others use different variations with this construct. But maybe not exactly how I left it. So I maintain the specific tweaks . I feel like vertical has slept on. So when I receive my gym rat badge. His vertical will be a 99. Looking ahead.

Thanks for the reassurance, I was literally racking my mind on deciding which construct to select. Last year I used offensive threat and that I was going to pick scoring machine this time, but I needed something different. I get hof shooting and finishing badges, 84 driving by dunk, 83 mid range and 79 three pointer. I am crap at this time with no badges also it's very tough to create any shots. I believed that I would regret making this construct and spending my VC to put him at 85 and he is still hot garbage.

There's an open multiplayer lobby for mostly pickup street gamesI believe the larger conspiracy here is what the hell made you buy that game.You're right, I better watch myself or my knees won't allow me to play from now on.

I would not say it's as finely tuned as Hollywood yet but its certainly getting there- the amount of psychological impact is definitely palpable in these pay to win kind games.The build is fine and stuff. But calling assembles"demonic" or even"demigod" is the cringiest shit.

Nah man, this construct is full on"DemonicGod". You see that they didnt have enough space on the display, but Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins under Zion, it is supposed to state Draymond Green and Giannis too. Then below that it says Shaq, Kobe, MJ, James Harden, and Lebron. 80 Badges. Contact dunks and speed boost. Can play any position.
Sunxuemei

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related