QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Cannot join or create custom server

Post any problems related to the beta version of Zero Ballistics

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Cannot join or create custom server

Postby cheechr1 on 06 Jul 2011, 23:23

Hi every time I try to join a private server I get a error saying I cannot connect. When I try to host a server I receive a message saying: Failed to register a match ID, Failed to connect to authentication server. I have port forwarding enabled and have tried to host and join private matches without the router as well, with no change. I have no issues joining the main server however, beside's the large amount of lag with many players online. Thanks.
cheechr1

Re: Cannot join or create custom server

Postby Van on 11 Jul 2011, 22:02

What do you mean by joining 'private server'? Server created by your friend? If yes, maybe you should consider using VPN utility like Hamachi or Remobo for connecting.
Van

Re: Cannot join or create custom server

Postby Stephenmerchant on 07 Nov 2017, 06:40

What do you mean by joining 'private server'? The server made by your companion? On the off chance that yes, perhaps you ought to consider utilizing VPN utility like Hamachi or Remobo for associating. I have port sending empowered and have endeavored to host and join private matches without the switch also, with no change. I have no issues joining the fundamental server, be that as it may, adjacent to's a lot of slack with numerous players on the web.

Stephenmerchant

Return to Support