QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

aiming really sucks with this game?

Post any game related ideas or features you would like to see in the final version

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

aiming really sucks with this game?

Postby shad99 on 23 Jun 2009, 18:19

I would see a better aiming on this game.. Cos it sucks! :(
-You could make it work as smootly as Battlefield tanks in Desert combat kind of? ;)
Otherwise the Idea of this game is awsome ! -Keep it up! :D

Could be my graphics card but i adult it? -But if you could do that it would be very much appreciated!

I have an idea for you developer.

If you could make a game with a mix of battlefield 1942 with desert combat and as ground personal (soldiers) more like Call of duty v. 1.5... -Then this would be the ULTIMATE GAME EVER MADE! :D

Nothing would ever compete to that mix.. :D

/shad-99 (cod and battlefield gamer)
shad99

Re: aiming really sucks with this game?

Postby Blazing128s on 23 Jun 2009, 21:34

shad99 wrote:I would see a better aiming on this game.. Cos it sucks! :(
-You could make it work as smootly as Battlefield tanks in Desert combat kind of? ;)
Otherwise the Idea of this game is awsome ! -Keep it up! :D

Could be my graphics card but i adult it? -But if you could do that it would be very much appreciated!

I have an idea for you developer.

If you could make a game with a mix of battlefield 1942 with desert combat and as ground personal (soldiers) more like Call of duty v. 1.5... -Then this would be the ULTIMATE GAME EVER MADE! :D

Nothing would ever compete to that mix.. :D

/shad-99 (cod and battlefield gamer)
It's definitely not your graphics card. And if we followed your idea, the effect of HI would be far less pronounced.

As for your idea to make ZB even better, I believe there's already a game that allows you to do just that: :geek: http://www.steelbeasts.com/
If you think it's worth the $125 US purchase price, it's a great investment, aside from the horrible community (the SB Generals, PnzBtl 911, 1st CCTF, and 507th RCC being the exceptions).
Last edited by Blazing128s on 18 Jul 2009, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Postby Michael on 24 Jun 2009, 16:38

could you please describe your issue more detailed, why does aiming suck? Is turret/mouse movement to slow, to fast, to imprecise? Does mouse sensitivity affect it? Do you refer to the rather "unusual" ballistic aiming? Thanxs for your feedback!

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby Blazing128s on 24 Jun 2009, 18:55

Michael wrote:

could you please describe your issue more detailed, why does aiming suck? Is turret/mouse movement to slow, to fast, to imprecise? Does mouse sensitivity affect it? Do you refer to the rather "unusual" ballistic aiming? Thanxs for your feedback!

kind regards,
Michael
Quite a sensible reply. What mouse do you use shad99? And is your complaint referring to ballistics aiming, or to the turret not pointing in one direction while the rest of the hull turns?

P.S. I would have suggested ARMA 2 as well in my last post, but indicators are that it's full of bugs for the moment.

Correction: Steel Beasts is a fine sim, but its community (outside of the VUs) is the worst piece of **** you'll ever find. It's a good reason not to buy the sim at all. And ARMA 2's bugs have all been patched.
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Return to Ideas