QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Favorite horror movies

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Favorite horror movies

Postby NikolasFl on 08 Dec 2021, 13:05

Hi all, what are your favorite horror movies? It's my favorite of Ridley Scott's Alien series.
NikolasFl

Re: Favorite horror movies

Postby FabioTJ on 08 Dec 2021, 13:14

Ridley Scott's Alien is a really impressive film, and especially the first part. I like Six Demons by Emily Rose, a very atmospheric film most of all the actress' flexibility and that very atmosphere. The second movie that scares me no matter how many times I watch it is Mirrors. The rest of the horror movies aren't very scary, maybe once but not the same situation as Mirrors and Emily Rose. When watching these two films there is constant suspense and the climax begins after the scrimmage. By the way, the last time I saw this movie. https://soap2day-movies.com/ fairly new site, but the library is slowly growing.
FabioTJ

Postby SatfoRd32 on 08 Dec 2021, 13:17

Speaking of horror movies, we should remember such series as Curse and the Curse of Anabelle. I wouldn't say it's a horror movie in its purest form, but it's scary. I always watch movies on Netflix.
SatfoRd32

Postby MartaNillbo on 10 Dec 2021, 19:35

I watched the Rocky Vs Drago cut (at home via Amazon purchase as I don't have Apple TV 4K :() last week and the remastering job on the picture and audio is superb. The audio in particular sounded like I was watching the film for the first time as Vince DiCola's rousing training montage and War score, as well as the Survivor songs, burst into life from the screen. Really immersive feeling. I prefer https://www.theflix.to.
MartaNillbo

Postby financebloghindi on 11 Dec 2021, 06:11

यदि आप भी इस एप्लिकेशन के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, तो इसके माध्यम से मास्टरकार्ड बिल को कवर करें। इस पोस्ट में आपको CRED ऐप क्या है और CRED ऐप से मास्टरकार्ड की किस्त कैसे बनाते हैं, finance blog इसके बारे में जानकारी दी जा रही है।
financebloghindi

Return to Full Metal Soccer - game related