QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

What You Need to Know About Type 2 Diabetes and Eating - Fre

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

What You Need to Know About Type 2 Diabetes and Eating - Fre

Postby vathandiva on 20 May 2019, 10:23

The diet consisted of eating every 2 Blood Sugar Premier to 2.5 hours. My daily diet would be something like this: Breakfast, a tiny quarter cup of oatmeal in the morning with butter and a tablespoon of coconut oil, 3 egg whites and a serving of cottage cheese. 2 hours later a whey protein shake with a scoop of peanut butter. 2 hours later for lunch, 6 ounces of steak, a quarter of a sweet potato with butter and a cheese stick. 2 hours from that for an afternoon snack, an Atkins bar. Then, if I was working out (1 hour weight lifting workout), I would take 2 glucose tablets right before my workout and 2 during my workout. After my workout I would immediately have a sugar free, whey protein shake, and 1 to 1.5 hours from my shake I would have a steak and spinach salad with

a few blueberries and feta cheese. To top it all off for the day, I would usually have yet another whey protein shake.Say the word "fat" around most Type 2 diabetics and you'll get a mix of screams, yelps and nervous palpitations. Due to the "war on fat" during the 1980s, many health-conscious folks associated the word "fat" with the fat found on their body. To avoid getting fat, they cut out fat.

Look where that got us: Type 2 diabetes and obesity rates soared as people cut fat out of their diet. To fill the caloric void that fat leaves, many people gobble up carbohydrates like bagels, bread and pasta. While there's nothing wrong with eating whole grain versions of these carb-rich favorites, they shouldn't be eaten preferentially over dietary fat - even if you're concerned about your heart disease risk. That's because, unlike carbs, fat doesn't impact blood sugar very much.

As Harvard University School of Public Health states, the amount of fat in your diet doesn't matter - the type of fat does. Taking in the "right" facts can help diabetics drop pounds (or kilograms), and keep blood sugar levels in check.Once you've gotten over "fat-phobia" here are the healthy sources of fats to include in your diabetic diet:

https://i-review.net/blood-sugar-premier-review/
vathandiva

Return to Full Metal Soccer - game related